Traveling Artist

   In 2015, I left New Jersey to move to Los Angeles. Knowing I was about to start a new chapter of my life on the West Coast, I took my time traveling. Philadelphia, Gettysburg, Pittsburg, Cincinnati, Indianapolis. I tried to stop in every major city and interesting town along the way. Most days I drove only a few hours. Bridgeton, Crawfordsville, Goodland, Dinosaur, Cedar City. I had been up and down the East Coast throughout my life, but never west of the Mississippi River.
   After 3 months of camping across the country, I arrived at my destination with sketches, paintings, and photos.























 .....More to come. There's some half finished stuff I'll get back to one day.

Tools:
Watercolor, pastels, markers, pencils, ink, photoshop

Comments

Popular Posts